Monday 24 September 2012

A New Beginning

Hello fellow Earthlings!



Alright, so it seems like I've decided to start blogging. Well you see, I've been a diary keeper since forever and every now and then I'd pen down an entry or two.

Since recently, I'm always on my laptop thanks to assignments and such. So i thought, "Wouldn't it be much more convenient if i could just type it out instead of doing manual writing?". That's when it hit me that i should create a blog. It would also be more fun too. Getting to share it with unknown people who might actually feel the exact same way like i do. Nonetheless, I wont totally give up on my diary, I still expect myself to revisit it once in awhile. As you know, I've never stop believing that it is more therapeutic when you kick things old school.

By the way, i doubt anyone is ever gonna read it. That is totally cool with me. This is just platform for me to pour out my emotions when it gets hard to confide in anyone. Besides, I'll also have more guts to express myself. Do i want to tell my friends about this? Honestly, no, because the main purpose is to let my spirit run wild and not having to feel insecure about what their side comments might be. Anyway if they were to find out, consider them lucky! They'll get an insight of what I'm going through at the current situation without any sugar coating, just absolutely raw feelings!

Thus....


I hereby announce the beginning of the documentary of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment