Saturday 10 November 2012

Little less you as the days goes

I feel this heavy weight deep within my chest. I think it's the tears, they are being conceived in my heart. Emotionally, i can feel my heart jabbing into my rib cage.

Seriously, what do you do when the person you thought will be by your side through the ups and downs is slowly being taken away from you?

Right now, with you fading, i feel kind of muddled. We progress with the days but we deteriorate with each other. Have you changed over the months or is it just that your priorities are different?

Now when you asked me to confide in you, it just doesn't seems so easy like it used to be, it will never be like the times when i could let myself fill you. I've to contemplate every word i say when i'm with you, & exactly that's the sad thing. It has become so hard to be myself around you recently after what I've seen you become. I see this whole new other person when i gaze at you, this person you swore you'd never be. Where have your words gone to?

You were also very persistent with me, but it just isn't like that anymore. You were always the one to ask me to join you in your activities. Look at you now, your enthusiasm of an invitation only lasts a second. I no longer see any attempts of persuasion. You know what this looks to me, a mere sake of invitation so you dont have to deal with any confrontations later on.

Nevertheless, i see a glimpse of hope. So my dearest, come back. I dont want you to leave. A second chance i will give, just come back. Come back with the soul i once knew. It's not gonna be easy, it's gonna be real hard, but i'm ready to work things out with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment