Wednesday 21 May 2014

Day 2

In a very packed bus, there you were and there I was,just next to you. Your back was turn against me. Just inches apart, I could lean in a little closer and my head would already be resting on your shoulder. That translates how close we were.You hadnt the slightest idea how badly I wanted to. Your hair was a nice shade of dark brown under the sunlight. It was away from the typical short cut most guys had, they were a nice length of short and long. A little damp, boy it looked so amazing.  I had to pull back from rustling my hands through them. Your smell, oh your smell..... I don't know sweat scent could be so attractive, but they are. On you. I didnt gag. Blended with your cologne of mystery, your smell is hypnotizing.

It's enough to say, you are my exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment