Friday 11 January 2013

Auspicious 11

I get it now. Statistics have  probably proven to show significantly high data of wishes having a higher tendency of coming true when it's made on 11:11. 

What seemed to be improbable before, has taken a turn now.

Here's why. An 11:11 wish came true for me yesterday, and today, despite not making any wishes at that timing or at all, i was slapped by another dream, and watched it transform into reality. Later to find out that, it happened at 11 pm on the 11 of Jan. 11. This could just be a discovery of my lucky number, which i previously thought was 18. Such revelation. 

However, my most ultimate faith is in God and believes in no other forms besides Him. And that miracles do happen if it's within His will.

I am starting to sound so devotional and pious, gosh. True, nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment