Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Years Eve

It's been a month hiatus of not updating my blog, i know. I'm back, though i have this premonition of the enthusiasm lasting for awhile. Before it dies out, treasure it cause reading my blog comes close to my current thoughts and happening. I think this is gonna be a rather lengthy post.

So, it was new year's eve yesterday. Had a fine afternoon day-out with my close friend of 3 years. Many choices of how i could spent my last minutes of 2012, except none included her. Weighed my options of mainly 2; home-countdown(which also means sleepover) or Siloso beach countdown.

Guess which i chose? Neither.

It started pouring in the early afternoon and continued having slight drizzles as the night approached, so Siloso was obviously out. I don't want to be dirtying my Vans in the damp sand and having to deal with wet hair which will lead to frizz.

It's decided, home-countdown it is! But... little monthly red man had the feel to take a trip downtown to the little kitty cat cat that day. Sleeping over while having period is a no-no! Do you want to risk staining her bed? Yes? Alright, go ahead and lose a friend! Hah.

Hero to zero plans. Pathetic.

Anyway, I was lucky to have brought A's present along. You must be thinking why i even brought it out right? That's because I really am that silly to have thought that A might ask me out on the eve, thanks to things said on chat. But who are we kidding? A has never been the one to ask her out. Alright fine, maybe once, yes just once. (continues argument in another post) 

Met for dinner, passed A the small gift. Judging from his post-reaction, he seemed to like it. Pat on my back! HAHA. We took our stroll along the boutiques and played our self-created games. Clock was ticking, midnight was arriving. My plan was to go home and let the last seconds of 2012 end either sleeping or watching a movie. I won't deny that i secretly wanted to spend  it with A but it was whatever. Being the blur as usual, he didn't even know it was new year's eve. A oh A! Well, after learning that fact, it was obvious that he wanted to spend it with me as well, he didn't even attempt to hide it. It was written all over his face, cmon  Maybe he did try to cover up, but i guess it wasn't successful. Anyway, none of that mattered as we eventually did pass it together.
.
.
.
.
**i've already lost momentum to continue, i will continue this post tomorrow when i get back from breakfast with dearest Abz, which i'm so excited for because we havent met for so long. Catch up session is mandatory in this case! I missed those hugs i got from that joyous company! Maybe. Yes just maybe i'll continue. If not, i'll just remove it altogether or i might just leave it here and leave it unended. if laziness kicks in. We'll see, we'll see. omg i am seriously beyond salvage

No comments:

Post a Comment